The lapis lazuli stone natural stone bracelet, with an average length of 20 CM, has an elastic string and fits your wrist. Since the product is a natural stone, it can be preferred by both men and women.
Lapis Stone Features
- Color: Blue
- Clarity: Translucent to opaque
- Scleavage: None, but can easily split along layers and calcite veins
- Hardness: Between 3 and 5.5 depending on Mohs value.
- Specific Gravity: 2.7 to 2.9 or more
- Origin: Afghanistan
- Zodiac Stone: Sagittarius
- Chakra Alignment: Crown and Throat chakras
Lapis lazuli; It is a stone of wisdom, intelligence, communication and nobility. It helps spread knowledge and wisdom. It is especially beneficial when held close to the throat. As with other blue gemstones, it may be beneficial for thyroid problems. In many cultures, it was also believed to connect with the divine. And, this belief still continues today.